CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

It's Halloween!!! Some people have a problem with Halloween, and I even know of some familes who do not even recognize Halloween as an event! I on the other hand, LOVE IT! I love to dress up(if you've seen the HSM pics then you already knew that!), I also love to give out candy to all the little kids and see their cute costumes! I would almost say that Halloween ranks as one of my favorite days of the year....and no i am not a demonic Satanist! I also enjoy the whole being scared thing...it is kind of hard to explain I guess, and some of you probably think I'm alittle weird, but thats okay too! Anyways, in honor of Halloween, I am going to list my Top 5 Favorite Halloween/Scary movies :)

5. Jeepers Creepers. Now, honestly, after seeing this movie a few times it gets kind of silly..but theres something about that song...Jeepers Creepers...whered you get those peepers...definately freaks me out alittle bit!

4. Amityville Horror. I dont usually do the whole demonic possession thing in movies, however, this movie is a classic. It's a different kind of scary...

3. Psycho. You can NOT have Halloween without Norman Bates! I am definately talking about the original film here, NOT the remake! If you have not seen this movie, I definately recommend it! Face it, old black and white movies are definately creepy!

2. Scream. The first time i watched this movie was in the 5th grade...a little young, yes i know. However, the plot of the movie is not what scares me..its the mask. There is something about the Scream mask that gets to me...

AND NUMBER ONE IS....

1. HALLOWEEN! Theres not much I can say about this one other than its a CLASSIC! Michael Myers is the scariest, creepiest killer of all time..end of story.


I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween! :)

3 comments:

Ansley said...

I love Halloween too and I don't love the devil...Halloween is so much fun...

Anonymous said...

Halloween is fun! I love scary movies, too! I love being scared...if I know its fake ofcourse :) And, I'm super excited about Troy and his monkey costume!! Happy halloween!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
I love Halloween, I mean all that free candy and stuff...but I can't stand the scary movies! They just make me scream and almost pee on myself.