CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

So What?!? I'm still a Rockstar!



WOW! This week has FLOWN by!! It seems like all of the anticipation for last nights surprise at the Pumpkin Party just came and went so quickly! We all had such a blast planning our outfits and getting all dressed up and ready for our big night! I guess those of you who haven't heard would like to know what we did!?! Allen, Kelli, Stephanie, Thomas, Kalon and I all dressed up as the cast from High School Musical! It seemed appropriate in honor of the 3rd movie opening up tomorrow! Which, by the way, we are all going to see tomorrow! :) But, we had so much fun with dressing up, and if you know Allen, he does NOTHING half way...he's just alittle OCD..and he knows i pick at him for it and is okay with that :) I may have a somewhat biased opinion, but i think we looked great! I have a couple pics that someone took of us....although they arent the best quality. I am waiting for our others to get posted on facebook!







And yes, the camera really does add 10 pounds! Believe it or not, I have actually lost weight, and I still look huge in this pic! ha! But anyways, that sums up our High School Musical extravaganza! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
I loved the surpize...and if I would have known I would have taught yall a dance or two!!! But a group of us was gonna do that next year and now we can't. :( But yall were great!!! Love ya!