CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Timer!

Yay! My first blogging experience! I have been reading some friend's blogs...and I decided that it was time for me to start blogging. This way they all can know alittle bit more about whats going on in my life and I think it will also be a good way for me to vent about things and share what all great and wonderful things God is doing in my life.

However, I am definately not as experienced at this as some of my friends are, but I am sure that the more I practice, the better I will become. With the experience... the more enjoyable my blogs will become for you all to read!

But for now, I must be going and try to figure out what all I needs to be done to make this work!

2 comments:

The Burleys said...

YAY!!! So excited I get to keep up with you this way! It was so great to see you this past weekend at Carowinds - I miss you guys! LOVE YOU!

Ansley said...

yay!!! your a blogger!!!