CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Doing homework, on a FRIDAY NIGHT!?!

I am sitting in my room working on a project for my Administrative Procedures class...on a FRIDAY night?!? I really am not a lame person, but tonight was really the only night that I could take the time to get some work done. I have been alittle behind in my classes since I have had to miss a few days this semester..so it really was something that needed to be done.

I have a lot of things to look forward too in the next few weeks! Here is my list...

1. Church on Sunday. I absolutely LOVE my church! I love hearing Preacher Steve preach and teach God's word. I also LOVE going to Sunday School for the fellowship and teaching of God's word there also. It definately starts the week off right! :)

2. The Pumpkin Party. Need I say more??? Me and some friends have a *GrEaT* surprise planned for the youth group! Thats really all I can say about that subject... ;)

3. TOBYMAC!!! I am so excited to be going to see tobyMac with Jeff and Sarah Ellen! If you know me, you know my love for the mac! ;) I can't wait to get down and worship Jesus at that concert!!

4. Judgment House. This starts on October 29th-Nov. 1st. I encourage EVERYone to come out and walk through Covenant's Judgment House. These really are life changing experiences if you let God work and speak to you through them. I know this personally because I found Jesus through a Judgment house about 6 years ago. The best decision I have EVER made!! :)


I will keep everyone up-to-date on everything as these events happen! Be on the lookout for what goes down with the BiG SuRpRiSe coming up at the Pumpkin Party!! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Whatever yall are doing at the punkin party must be good cause Kelli left us, THE SPICE GIRLS, to be with yall!!! SO SAD...and did you hear that Racheal is prego!!!

Amber said...

yeah! i did hear that! :)

Anonymous said...

I found Jesus at a Judgement house, too! They make it to be such a reality....Are you playing any parts at Covenants?? And, all the homework will pay off, keep it up :)