CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day.

Yesterday was my first time voting in an election! I have to say, I was very proud of my right as an American to have the priviledge and the right to vote! I am not one to talk much about politics, not because I don't have an opinion, but because it is just one of the main things that will cause an uproar!

However, I hesitate blogging about politics because I know that people do get offended, but at the same time, its just my opinion, so dont take it too seriously people.

I am very dissappointed that John McCain did not win this Presidential election...as a Christian, I feel the republican party coinsides more with my morals and beliefs...which is why I chose to vote for John McCain. But as an American, I will support and pray for our new president regardless of the way I voted.

I think the reason most people voted for Barack Obama is because he is promising "Change". What people need to understand and know is that Barack Obama is not going to "change" anything by himself. If Americans would put their hope and faith in GOD and not in Obama, or McCain, or President Bush, or whoever...they would see a change bigger and better than anything that any politician promises!

It is my prayer that God will bless our country, and lead us and guide us in the right path.

3 comments:

The Burleys said...

Preach it, girl! :) I'm in total agreement.

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Forget Preacher Steve...You can be a preacher after that!!! maybe you should run for president.

Amber said...

haha Emily, I am considering it! I'm gonna be bold here and say Palin/Dunn 2012! hahaha