CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Getting There...

Okay, so I have been working some more on my blog...and I have finally figured out how to include all of my friends names at the side of my page! Thats a big accomplishment for me! :) No, but seriously, I began thinking that this was probably the last thing I needed to do because I already spend entirely too much time on Facebook....ha! :)

Right now I am sitting at school, waiting on time for class to start(I have a Thurs. night class) and time could not possibly be moving any slower! I am so ready to get home and watch the Tigers play!! Tonight is a really big game...we just have to beat Wake Forest!! I am really disappointed with this season so far...but I still love my Tigers(sorry Kelli..no conversion to the Dawgs yet!)!!

Okay, and one more thing on my mind right now..I absolutely love fall!!! The past few days have been absolutely gorgeous(even with the rain) and I love it!!! I love football, the leaves changing colors, the cooler weather-absoultely everything about Fall! I have so many fall scented candles and plug-ins in my room...its just wonderful!

Alright, well thats enough randomness for one blog! Until next time......GOOOO TIGERS!!!

2 comments:

Ansley said...

Something is wrong with our Tigers!!!! And you are right..Fall is the best!!!!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

I am so glad you are blogging and your blog is C-U-T-E cute!