CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Winter Wonder-SLAM!


Last night was one of the most awesome concerts I have ever experienced!! My wonderful friends Jeff and Sarah Ellen treated my brother Reid and I to the TobyMac, Relient k, Family Force 5 and B.Reith..who is my my future hubby! haha ;) concert!


We all forgot cameras..oops! So I used my cell phone to take a few pictures! They turned out okay....OH YEAH! Did i mention we were 5th row!!?? Yeah....it was pretty much just an amazing experience!! As we were walking out from the concert, they were handing out papers for Winter Jam which will be in Greenville on February 13th! The day after my birthday!!! AND yes, the MAC will be BACK! :)



4 comments:

The Burleys said...

So glad y'all had such a good time! I know how much you love TMac! I'm sorry you had to experience Family Force Five, again, though - Ha ha!!

Amber said...

haha...they actually have grown on me a bit...as sad as that may sound!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
I think that we should go to winter jam together because it's the day after your birthday and a day before mine...we can just celebrate together!!! You, me and the MAC!!!

Amber said...

yeaaaah girl! Sounds like a plan!!