CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hottie Vampires and Such....

Yes, I will admit it... I read Twilight in two sittings (its a 500 page book)...and I LOVED it! I bought the book just to see what the big deal was....everytime i turned around I was reading or seeing something about it online or t.v. or wherever...so I decided to read it and see for myself. It was reallly reallly good! I was actually impressed by how it was written...it kept me turning page after page, Needless to say I was hooked! Its a love story, and it just so happens that the main guy character is a vampire...who falls in love....with a human. I know it may sound dumb (I was one of the skeptics too!) but it is actually a great book!


I finished the book last night, and my mama is going to buy the second one for me tomorrow to read while I am stuck at home this week( I am having my wisdom teeth cut out tomorrow morning). As long as I am feeling better this comign weekend I plan on going to see the movie too!


And, did I mention that the actor who plays Edward's part is a total hottie!? Yes, I just used the term hottie. He has a Johnny Depp thing going for him, which i love!


I'll leave you with a picture of him to admire :)




3 comments:

The Burleys said...

Amber ... for real, he needs to comb his hair! Having your wisdom teeth out isn't too terribly bad. It's a good excuse to eat yummy mashed potatoes and lots of ice cream! :) Hope it all goes well! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

edward cullen is a complete hottie and the movie is even possibly better than the book if u can imagine that!!!!! i am sooo addicted!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, you have to get the next book! I am halfway through. It's a little slower than Twilight, but now it's getting to where I can't put it down! I meant to tell you on my last comment that I hope your extractions went okay...Did u look like a chipmunk? :)