CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I am a NATURAL strawberry blonde. It's okay to be alittle jealous ; )

2. I am going to school for elementary education.

3. It took me almost 3 years after high school to figure out what I REALLY feel God has called me to do...and that is teach.

4. I named my dog Javy after Javy Lopez...who used to be the catcher for the Braves

5. The majority of my closest friends are older than me...and married.

6. I love to work out...I just dont have the time.

7. I like to watch old black and white movies.

8. I collect Elvis memorbilia

9. I LOVE helping with the youth at my church...they are awesome.

10. I like to be home by myself.

11. I wear reading glasses.

12. I love my little brother...even though he can be annoying :)

13. I watch 90210 most every day...and i'm talking old school 90210.

14. I want a tattoo.

15. My favorite kind of Grits are the cheddar cheese ones... mmmhmmm

16. One of my weaknesses is sweet tea...i drink it waaay too much.

17. I LOVE summer! Being tan, going to the beach, laying out, riding with the windows down...some of my favorite things!

18. My favorite color is pink...even my laptop is pink

19. I am going to the Motley Crue concert next month for my 21st birthday...

20. I have probably been to at LEAST 15 concerts

21. I am going to see Tobymac next month for my birthday also...and i am aware that those kinda cancel each other out..haha.

22. I CANT STAND bad manners....really.

23. I talk a lot.

24. Rock of Love with Bret Michaels is an addiction of mine.

25. I can't sleep with socks on...if I go to sleep with socks on...they ALWAYS end up off by the time i wake up!

1 comments:

The Burleys said...

1. I am VERY jealous. Most people would kill for your hair color.

4. Javy Lopez. I just drooled a little.

7. B&W movies are the BEST!

14. No m'am. I am putting my foot down. Well, unless you get one that says "Heather is the coolest" or something like that. :)

15. I craved cheddar cheese grits when I was pregnant. They still make my tummy happy!