CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Pictures!

I haven't blogged in what seems like FOREVER! Me and my friends Erica, Courtney, and Jessica went out for our girls night this week...and we also had a SNOW DAY!!! These are some pictures from our Girls Night Out and Snow Day! :) Hope you enjoy!


Courtney, Me, Jessica, and Erica :)
Me and Jessica :)

Me, throwing a snowball :)


That is what sweet tea will do to ya!


Thats me..just being myself...


Me and Jessica on our Snow Day!


Me Kissing Steve...our snowman!

Thats me working on Steve..our snowman!







































5 comments:

The McConnell Clan said...

What a cute little snow man he was!!!:)

The Burleys said...

Cute pictures! Isn't girls' night out always fun?!

Ansley said...

Yay ~ So glad you blogged again..it has been a long time!!!

Anonymous said...

EMily Said...
I HAVE THOSE SAME GLOVES!!!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

cute pictures...as always