CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Scandals and Animals

Here lately I have been watching a lot of Seinfeld...which, in my opinion, is one of the funniest shows...period. If you don't watch it..I am definately promoting it right now. haha. Anyways, the title of my blog today comes from an episode I watched a few nights ago...where Kramer sets up the set of the Merv Griffin Talk Show in his apartment...just too funny!

About two weekends ago the College and Career sunday school class got together for our Christmas party! We all had a real good time hanging out and playing the dirty santa game with gag gifts. Some of the gag gifts ranged from gummy candy to racoon urine (i know, gross) to exlax! hahaha

And then this past weekend me and my good friends Kelli, Allen, Stephanie, Thomas and Kalon got together Sunday night for a Christmas dinner after church! We had homemade subs..which were great! We also watched a Christmas episode of Friends..they were all surprised because i informed them that I have never actually sat down and watched a full episode of the show...therefore we watched one.

We are all leaving on Saturday for Winter Extreme! We will be going to Gatlinburg, a place i love, and I will get to spend 3 days with some of the most awesome people I know...the Overflow Youth Group!!! I love everyone in the youth group..so if you are reading this....I LOVE YOU! You guys are awesome!! :)

I know this blog was kind of random...but I wasnt really sure what else to talk about, and it had been a while since my last blog...so until next time...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
SO are you ready for the best 3 days of your life??? We are gonna have to play the reacecar game!!! Can't wait!!! Love Ya!!!

Tracy Perry said...

Amber, I don't think that I knew that you wanted to teach. That is awesome. If it weren't for the public school system, I would probably be a teacher. I love Seinfeld and Friends. Even though I've probably seen all the episodes about several times a piece, I still will sit and watch them when I have time. You should check them out from the library and watch them all in order...both series!